Condition of the volume prior to binding:
new or used
- Trimming the original casing and transfer to a new cardboard cover with white cloth covering.
- If required, lettering on spine is extra: author and title. * Please complete a monograph binding slip to select the lettering.
- Complete lamination of the cover and addition of an endpaper inside.
- CD insert added (upon request – additional fees apply).
- Velcro strip added (upon request – additional fees apply).
If a booklet must be attached to the binding:
- Side sewing with lining reinforcement of the spine or insertion of plastic tape (prior spine trimming at the binder’s discretion).
- Stubbing and cardboards installed if required (depending on the number of CD inserts to be added).
Please note that for this binding option, you must complete a monograph binding slip if you want to have lettering done on the spine. To access the binding slips, please visit our page How can I access the binding slips ?
Check the name of regular bindings at