Condition of the volume prior to binding:
Mainly hard, somewhat flexible, with “Dictionary" in the title, either new or used (but you do not wish to restore the original cover)
Summary: Several journals with the same title bound into a single volume in numerical and/or chronological order.
- Preservation of the original sewing (very common) or specific spine treatment if required.
- Lining reinforcement of spine.
- 3-sided trimming.
- Spine rounding and backing, if possible with the spine treatment.
- • Client’s choice of 22 colours of cloth. Click here to discover our selection of cloth colours.
- • Hot stamped lettering following client’s instructions: choice of coloured lettering (gold, black or white).
Check the name of regular bindings at