Condition of the volume prior to binding:
flexible, new or used
Recommended for: Low-cost binding of periodicals, by compromising a little bit on the aesthetic aspect.
Summary: Hard-cover binding with recycled cloth ( covers), Buckram spine and cardboard covers (2 different colours of cloth). Several issues bound into a single volume.
- Spine gluing using the "double fan" method (prior spine trimming ou trimming) or specific spine treatment if required.
- Lining reinforcement of spine.
- 3-sided trimming.
- Spine rounding and backing, if possible with the spine treatment.
- Choice of 23 choices of cloth for the spine. Click here to discover our selection of cloth colours..
- Hot stamped lettering following client’s instructions: choice of coloured lettering (gold, black or white). For this option,
please complete a periodical binding slip..
Check the name of regular bindings at