Condition of the volume prior to binding:
flexible, new or used
Recommended for: Low-cost binding of periodicals, by compromising on the aesthetic aspect.
Summary: Hard-cover binding with Buckram spine and cardboard front and back covers. Several issues bound into a single volume. The text block of the volume is not trimmed.
- Spine gluing using the "double fan" method (prior spine trimming) or specific spine treatment if required.
- Lining reinforcement of spine.
- Spine rounding and backing, if possible with the spine treatment.
- Choice of 22 colours of cloth for the spine. Click here to discover our selection of cloth colours.
- Hot stamped lettering following client’s instructions: choice of coloured lettering (gold, black or white).
- Cardboard covers installed.
For this option, please complete a periodical binding slip.
see the item code for this service at...
K1E, K2E, K3E or K4E