Condition of the volume prior to binding: hard/used
- Preservation of front and back cardboards and if possible, spine cardboard.
- Spine gluing using the "double fan" method (prior spine trimming) or specific spine treatment if required.
- Lining reinforcement of spine.
- Trimming the text block.
- Spine rounding and backing, if possible with the spine treatment.
- Cloth strip placed on the spine. Binder’s choices of colour.
- Paper lettering on back (if required): author and title.
- Corners installation (if required – extra charge).
- Complete lamination of the cover.
Check the name of regular bindings at