Condition of the volume prior to binding:
- Complete preservation of the original flexible cover.
- Spine gluing using the "double fan" method (prior spine trimming) or specific spine treatment if required.
- Re-encasing with endpapers.
- Trimming the text block.
- Complete lamination of the cover.
• This binding is not recommended for intensive use.
Please note that for this binding option, you do not need to complete a periodical or monograph binding slip.
SEE THE ITEM CODE FOR THis SERVICE at...
RPA, RBP or RPC
A61, A62, A63 or A64