Condition of the volume prior to binding:
new or used, with no cover or hard/flexible cover (but you do not wish to restore the original cover)
We include the following in this category:
- Volumes for which a specific colour of cloth and/or lettering is requested.
- Volumes of identical colouring and lettering to be bound (series).
- Volumes that require following a model.
- Rare or old volumes that need to be rebound..
- Spine gluing using the "double fan" method (prior spine trimming) or specific spine treatment if required.
- Lining reinforcement of spine.
- 3-sided trimming
- Spine rounding and backing, if possible with the spine treatment.
- Client’s choice of 22 colours of cloth. Click here to discover our selection of cloth colours..
- Hot stamped lettering of spine following client’s instructions: choice of coloured lettering (gold, black or white).
For this option, please complete a monograph binding slip . To learn more about this process, please visit our How do I access binding slips? page.
Check the name of regular bindings at